Al Jowdah is a HR consultancy founded in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and specializes on providing GCC-based start-ups, small and medium sized companies as well as offshore branches of international entities with sophisticated, tailor-made human resource related services, products and solutions.
Able to establish and maintain all vital functions of HR, we are gathering to our clients regardless of whether they require a HR system build from scratch, a review of their current HR system, a full-fledged HR operation outsourcing or anything in between. We furthermore specialize on the design and implementation of quality systems, provide top-notch management advisory and are the exclusive developer & distributor of Tayseer, the premier HR administration software for SMEs in the GCC.
Being on the mission of ‘Establishing Al Jowdah to be the HR partner of choice for GCC-based SMEs’, we work with dedication and passion on each assignment in order to combine quality with affordability and the achievement of excellent results for our clients and shareholders on a daily basis.
Al Jowdah revolves around the core principle of providing clients with effective and cost-efficient HR solutions of highest quality. Our concept is based on the fact that small & medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) must ensure that appropriate and relevant HR & administration systems are in place and implemented from the very beginning of their operations in order to maximize performance and ensure steady and sustainable growth.
Being specialized on start-ups as well as SMEs and offshore branches renders us being a partner that understands and recognizes the individual needs of each of our clients to an extent unmatched by other consultancies.
Founded and led by a specialist management team, we have made it our task to link German-made quality solutions with an in-depth understanding of our local clients and the GCC market. For this reason, our management & consultancy team consists out of individuals with several years of experience and an outstanding reputation in their respective fields.
Our approach to each assignment includes dedicated client meetings, an expert team tailoring services individually towards each of your specified requirements and a specialist team modifying and implementing our solutions before evaluating and handing over the results to you.
Al Jowdah offers the following services and products:
- HR consulting & advisory services
- Management and business consulting & advisory services
- Quality consulting & advisory services
- HR, management & quality system audits
- HR, management & quality system implementation
- HR, management & quality system evaluation
- Tayseer, a HRIS / ERP & HR administration through Tayseer
We strive for excellence in what we do and have this motive incorporated in all our decisions. We are on the mission to realize our vision:
Establishing Al Jowdah to be the HR partner of choice for GCC-based SMEs.
Why Al Jowdah?
Choosing to entrust an external party with part or all of the operations of the most critical function of your company is a decision which is not easy. However, with Al Jowdah at hand, choosing the right consultancy for doing so is. We distinguish ourselves from other consultancies.
- by our approach to each assignment. We do not work with a “one fits all” belief. Every client is equally important to us; every project is unique; everything we do is done striving for excellence.
- by our mix & match Instead of being forced to book packaged services, you will choose which of our services best fit your current needs and requirements – thus avoiding you signing up for month-long outsourcing contracts which provide you with only half of what you actually need.
- by our focus. Gathering to SMEs and start-ups is different from gathering to large enterprises. Through specialization and dedication we are able to gather to our clients in ways no other consultancy can. We believe in down-to-earth, effective operation – one team, one target.
- by our portfolio. Aside from offering an unmatched set of HR services, we also developed our very own HR administration software, Tayseer, which makes your HR administration a breeze. We furthermore specialize on management advisory and are able to draft & implement quality systems which enables us to support SMEs through being a consultancy that offers everything a growing company might be looking for.
- by our honesty and straight forwardness. We believe in direct & clear approaches when dealing with clients. We aim to be transparent in our work, the same way our customers are by entrusting us with insight into their HR operations. We avoid technical mumbo-jumbo and come straight to the point.
- by our flexibility. We provide you with high quality solutions, regardless of whether you just started your business or whether you are established for several years; whether you have three or three hundred employees; whether you need an individual service, such as the drafting of policies, a HR system built from scratch, a complete HR outsourcing or anything in between.
- by our passion. We love & are proud of what we do, and it reflects in the outstanding results that are delivered to clients on a daily basis.
- by our partnerships and network. Whatever functions we do not cover, we have partners to take over. Founding a new business? Need assistance with visa processing? Can’t fill that one senior position? Require a lawyer for a labor case? Our hand-selected partners are happy to assist
- by our diversity. It is just natural that a growing company does not want to end up with a multitude of service providers cluttering its pipeline. We therefore have streamlined processes that gather to all of our specialties – HR, quality, advisory and labor law – and can therefore provide 360 degree support for any stage of growth.
- by constantly striving for excellence. We acknowledge the fact that HR and our clients are constantly developing, and so are we. What works today might need to be revamped tomorrow – our journey to excellence therefore never ends, and we ensure staying relevant and updated with latest markets developments through extensive research.
Al Jowdah is led by professionals who combine passion with professionalism. Experienced for several years in their respective industries, our board does not rest on its laurels – our culture incorporates the fact that reputation, once earned, has to be constantly reconfirmed by delivering outstanding results to each client, every time and always.
Our consultants define themselves and their credibility through the quality of their performance on each assignment. We therefore leave it to our competition to boast with combined years of experience and massive workforces – factors which neither guarantee success nor have a favorable impact on how much they charge you.
Members of our management board make it a point to interact with clients as much as possible and value direct feedback. Please feel free to be in touch with us!
Managing Director & Principal HR Consultant
An experienced HR Generalist with additional experience in business management, quality systems, management advisory and UAE labor law, Clemens is heading the operations of Al Jowdah and ensures the company’s mission and vision are achieved through the strategies he devises and implements.
Clemens also acts as principle HR consultant for clients and is Tayseer’s ambassador for the GCC region.
- Bachelor in Human Resource Management
- Master in Quality Management
- HRMP certification
Dr. Dietmar Mielke
Advisor to the boardDr. Dietmar supports Al Jowdah’s management with the extensive knowledge and insights he has gained through his experience as Managing Director for companies in the education and research sector.
As advisor to the board, Dr. Dietmar plays a vital role in mentoring, steering and advising both Al Jowdah & its clients in regards to strategy, quality management and leadership.
- Doctor of philosophy
- Master of Pedagogy
Al Jowdah’s clients are operating in a multitude of sectors and industries – a result of the fact that we make it a point to understand the requirements and environment of each client before our actual work starts. We therefore create HR & quality solutions that are relevant to you, regardless whether you operate in construction, trading, education, healthcare, manufacturing, IT, hospitality, legal, sales, marketing or any other sector.
The reasons of why clients chose to use Al Jowdah’s services & products are as diverse as our client base itself:
- The operation of some SMEs does not justify hiring fulltime HR personnel, be it because of financial restrictions or because the capacities of smaller scale HR operations do not require full time employees. Partnering with an experienced consultancy which is specialized on SMEs often is the best solution in this case.
- Some clients look for expertise, knowledge and fresh inputs which will support both the on-going growth of the client’s company and improve the efficiency of existing internal HR teams while solving urgent problems. We also render pro-active audits of existing systems, thus ensuring that long-term stability and performance are guaranteed.
- Partnering with Al Jowdah often proves to be more cost efficient than contracting another consultancy or hiring in-house personnel. The reason is our fair & dedicated pricing strategy which is based on the size of our client’s company.
- Many clients whose fulltime HR personnel is not available for longer periods (be it leave, emergencies or economic decisions) wish to maintain their HR operations through outsourcing to a professional consultancy that provides flexibility, quality and effectiveness while being reachable for support not only during regular working hours.
- Clients that operate offshore branches often look for relevant HR information, market intelligence and advice about local labor law or a modification of their HR systems & guidelines to fit the local environment.
- Tayseer, our HR software, is providing unparalleled comprehensive HR administration that is uniquely developed to meet requirements of GCC-based SMEs. Aside from providing sophisticated insights & statistics into client’s company’s HR, Tayseer often saves clients with smaller operations the effort and cost of hiring a full-time administrator, while rendering indispensable support to administration professionals in larger organizations.
- Al Jowdah also provides clients with relevant & top-notch advice in regards of best practice, cultural awareness, change management, quality systems and many others. We are thus able to support clients on a 360 degree approach and ease the process of developing into a larger entity.
Al Jowdah offers clients access to a network of partnering companies which offer services & products that complement services offered directly by Al Jowdah. Our partnering companies have been carefully chosen by Al Jowdah and are established key players in their respective industries.
Specialties: Recruitment services / Recruitment services for German-speaking companies
Read more »
Specialties: Legal consultancy services / Advice on labor & employment law / Company formation
Read more »
Specialties: Recruitment services / Recruitment services for Emiratization & Nationalization
Read more »
Specialties: PRO services / Visa services / Outsourcing services
Read more »
Al Jowdah provides clients with custom tailored HR solutions that are developed and field-tested by German specialists before being modified and implemented by local experts to suit the GCC market and individual requirements of each assignment and client.
We make it a point to ensure that all our HR solutions are conform to local labor laws and will be made and modified from scratch to fulfill your needs – we therefore can either partner with you from the very start of your business or later on drop in on an on-demand basis. We understand that every business and every management is different and hence are able to have you involve us as much (or as little) as it suits you. This also means that we are flexible in offering you exactly the packages and services you require – you can pick and match the functions which will yield the most profitable results for your business.
Each of our assignments will be handled by a designated professional who will be meeting you for an in-depth evaluation of your current needs and requirements. Within a few business days, Al Jowdah will recommend the best course of action considering your specifications and expectations, including a price estimation and pipeline. Our pricing strategy is considering the size of your company to ensure fairness and transparency.
Al Jowdah prides itself in providing best-in-class consultancy services to SMEs in the GCC. In addition to the below listed services, we also offer additional services on a per-request basis. Do feel free to contact us to learn more about how Al Jowdah can support you and your team.
Please click on the below listed functions in order to learn more.
- Audits & diagnostics
Audits & diagnostics
Analyzing & understanding areas of strength and improvement in regards to your HR & employees is vital for maintaining and improving your market position. Diagnosing specific problems and their causes will enable us not only to solve them but to prepare you to avoid them altogether in the future.
- Administration & employee files
Administration & employee files
Updated employee files are not only required by law but are vital for managing employees and their commitments. Besides creating easy-to-use and efficient hard and soft copy files, our team will also implement advanced individual, department & company-wide administration tools, such as salary-; master- and leave sheets.
- HR manuals, HR policies and HR guidelines
HR manuals, HR policies and HR guidelines
Manuals & policies outline the individual rules and regulations of your enterprise. We draft & implement accessible, easy-to-use, labor-law conform manuals that are custom tailored to your individual operation, notions and needs.
- Job descriptions & Job evaluations
Job descriptions & Job evaluations
Detailing the duties and responsibilities of each position holder, JDs are too important to be mere downloaded task lists for performance appraisals and recruitment. We create straight forward and relevant job descriptions through observation, interviews, expectation / demand studies and other analytical tools.
- HR forms and templates
HR forms and templates
Al Jowdah will provide you with templates and formats covering everything related to HR administration, thus reducing the time and effort spent on doing day-to-day filling and filing needs. All formats are conform to UAE labor law and are available in both English & Arabic.
- Employee surveys
Understanding how employees think and feel about your company, their job, environment and latest market developments as well as being aware of their ideas, wishes and needs will enable you to boost them to new performance levels while ensuring to stay relevant to your industry and market. Al Jowdah will determine what kind of survey should be used, who should be involved and what & how questions should be asked before conducting and evaluating each survey’s results.
- Performance appraisals
One of the most important functions of HR, PAs identify, evaluate and grade weak & top employees alike to recommend action plans for enabling average performers to exceed targets while boosting top performers to new heights. Our appraisals will result in a straight-forward, transparent, fair and easily comparable percentage value for each appraised staff member.
- KPI & target setting
KPI & target setting
Working with structured qualitative and quantitative targets will not only increase motivation & determination of employees but help the management to monitor performance and plan ahead. We will assist you in the design and implementation of key performance indicators and tangible targets.
- Advise on labor law, immigration & legal guidance
Advise on labor law, immigration & legal guidance
Ensuring legal compliance of decisions will not only give you and your employees peace of mind but can save you the stress and financial losses of being involved in labor and grievance cases. Our team will review and recommend the best course of action for all things labor law.
- Legal documentation
Aside from advising the best course of action, our team will ensure all of your legal documentation is conform to and enforceable as per the local labor law. No more need to worry whether that non-competition agreement really is covering all required details or whether your intellectual property really is 100% secured.
- HR strategies
Shifting from a purely transactional background by establishing & following dedicated long-term plans has been the st change in human resource management during the last centuries. Working towards an ultimate, specified goal will ensure all HR functions are streamlined and focused towards achieving outcomes of real value.
- Organization structures and hierarchies
Organization structures and hierarchies
Streamlining hierarchies and revising reporting lines often concludes in less bureaucracy and more autonomy, effectively resulting in more efficiency and output. We will ensure that structures are clear and sensible, resulting in a management freed of approval and follow-up processes and an empowered workforce.
- Compensation structures
Fair, competitive compensation representing one’s expertise and seniority is one of the major motivational factors for employees. At the same time, companies aim to stay profitable by reducing expenses. Our team will ensure that structures which balance employee expectations and corporate profitability are in place, hence yielding best possible results for employers and employees alike.
- Retention plans & strategies
Retention plans & strategies
Finding and hiring the right candidate is less than half the job – motivating top performers to grow and stay with your company for years to come often proves to be much more difficult. Dedicated strategies will ensure that the loss of high class talent will be a sorrow of the past.
- Succession planning
Be it for voluntary or involuntary reasons, employees one day will leave their position. It is vital to recruit, train and retain appropriate replacement in order to avoid bottlenecks and loss of business. Al Jowdah will ensure that succession in your company is a streamlined, structured and reliable process.
- Training plans
Going hand in hand with performance appraisals, identifying and understanding training needs will enable you to further specialize best-in-class employees to overachieve on targets. Dedicated training plans will support you in planning all aspects of training and development for the near and far future.
- Training of HR personnel
Training of HR personnel
Those clients employing permanent in-house HR specialists can benefit from our training and coaching solutions in order to further emphasize the effectiveness and efficiency of their HR personnel. Our trainings are based on previous evaluations and cover all relevant aspects and functions of HR administration & management.
- Business advisory services
Business advisory services
Our team is also experienced in designing and implementing solutions for questions and problems that are not directly related to HRM. For doing so, our consultants assume the roles of advisors that counsel for a whole range of tactics and strategies required by SMEs to secure and strengthen their market position.
- Quality advisory services
Quality advisory services
Clients wishing to implement quality systems and processes can benefit from the in-depth experience of our management team, which has successfully led companies from inception to ISO & EFQM certification.
- Recruitment & recruitment planning
Recruitment & recruitment planning
Finding the best available talent is often a daunting and time-consuming task. Al Jowdah’s team will support you by drafting recruitment plans, selecting the right tools (and, if applicable, agencies) and ensures that the best candidates will be joining your operation.
- Business etiquette & cultural awareness
Business etiquette & cultural awareness
Working and living many years in the UAE, our team has developed close ties and an in-depth understanding of local etiquette, customs and culture. We are happy to share those insights with our clients and their employees by providing training & workshops.
- Additional services
Al Jowdah is entertaining a network of strategic partnerships and hand-selected companies which can carry out services that are not directly offered by us – we thus can often arrange not only for first class service according to our own quality standards but special rates for our clients.
- Audits & diagnostics
Clients enjoying Al Jowdah’s consultancy services are SMEs and start-ups located in the UAE & wider GCC region. Due to our build-from-scratch approach, we provide services that are relevant to all industries and sectors. Some of our latest assignments include the following:
- Management advisory for a SME in the legal sector;
- Drafting of a HR manual from scratch for a SME in the maintenance sector;
- Creating & implementing job descriptions (20+ individual positions) for a Dubai-based SME;
- Drafting, conducting and evaluating 180-degree performance appraisals based on quantitative, qualitative & technical indicators (several clients);
- Revamp of HR administration system & ensuring legal compliance (several clients);
- Establishment of a responsive, growth-oriented HR system for a start-up;
- Advice & assistance on implementation of a quality system, including strategic decision between ISO and EFQM;
- Managing the design, implementation and establishment of a full-fledged HR operation for a newly established company in the retail sector.
Al Jowdah takes pride in serving clients across a wide range of industries and sectors. Some of the industries we are currently concentrating on are:
- Real estate;
- Maintenance / Cleaning;
- Steel & Steel works;
- Engineering / Construction;
Apart from a range of comprehensive consulting services, Al Jowdah has developed Tayseer, an one-stop standalone HR administration software that gathers to all your administrative and legal HR requirements.
Tayseer enables you to reduce and cut the time, effort, staff and cost you incur when opting for traditional HR administration to an absolute minimum. On top of that, Tayseer will provide you with detailed statistics and reports relating to your employees and their administration & performance – Tayseer therefore does not only turns your administration into a breeze, it also provides insights many consultancies cannot serve you with.
Tayseer has exclusively been developed by Al Jowdah under supervision of HR specialists, considering the needs and requirements of SMEs in the UAE & GCC. Arabic for “to ease”, Tayseer fully incorporates the idea of any SME saving considerably on time and cost by automating and standardizing HR procedures and administration.
Have a look at the below before-and-after pictures and visit our video channel to see Tayseer in action!
Employee file management
Tayseer has been developed to fully automate and standardize all the administrative procedures and processes that a HR department would require to operate successfully in a SME. This enables our clients to save the cost, effort and administration of employing dedicated HR administrators while benefitting from results that cannot be produced by regular consultancies, HRIS and/or employees.
Please click on the below listed functions in order to learn more.
- Employee information sheets & files
Employee information sheets & files
Tayseer centralizes all vital information for each single employee in your company. Covering all details relevant to the management and administration of your employees, Tayseer supports you with automatic calculations and fill-ins; thus providing you with state-of-the-art employee files which are stored as soft copy and can easily be printed for physical filing. Updating or modifying data of your employees is a breeze and will result in automatic updates to all reports, statistics and documentation. On top, our detailed sheets will provide you with important information of the employment history, warning/injury record and leave overview for each of your employees.
Tayseer features a wide range of reports covering all relevant aspects of your operation. A few clicks are enough to provide you with sophisticated reports covering salary details, contact information, leave overviews and many more. You can choose whether each report should cover all employees in your company or whether the report should be narrowed down to only display information based on the selected departments, branches, designations and/or other filters. Apart from our pre-made reports, you are able to create and store fully customized reports. Needless to say, each report can be exported for modifications from your side.
- Calendar & reminders
Calendar & reminders
Tayseer provides you with a calendar function which automatically calculates and displays dates which are relevant for managing employees in your company. Our calendar features reminders about the expiry of documents (such as passports and visas); important HR dates (such as the completion of probation periods and work anniversaries); social events (such as birthdays) and all kind of leaves for each employee in your organization. Furthermore, you can create custom events and reminders which will be displayed in both your calendar and dashboard as per your settings.
- Document storage
Tayseer offers dedicated frameworks that easily let you manage any documentation of your employees, such as passport, visa, national IDs and so on. Each employee has a designated folder that includes reminders of whether all required documents have been stored. Additionally, when using our online version, Tayseer enables you to store and access documents of your employees from all over the world, anytime, anywhere.
Through automated statistical calculations, Tayseer will provide you with in-depth information and feedback about your employees within mere seconds. Dedicated information about features such as salaries, demographics, departments, leaves and their development in the past will help you to understand, plan and estimate the future development of your workforce. Tayseer offers several graphical interfaces and graphs that furthermore ease the analysis of manpower development.
- Automated correspondence
A variety of pre-made letter templates, which are required by HR departments on a daily, weekly and monthly basis are stored in Tayseer by default. Simply select the template and employee in order to have Tayseer generate a completely filled letter which just needs to be printed and signed by you. Furthermore, you can create and store new templates from scratch, further saving time you would other wisely spent on documentation. Default templates are available in English & Arabic and include letters such as NOCs, salary & employment certificates, offer letters, termination notices, warnings and many more – created for you to be printed within mere seconds.
- Records & administrative tools for leave, warnings, injuries, property and many more
Records & administrative tools for leave, warnings, injuries, property and many more
Tayseer enables you to easily record, view, modify and delete any information and events regarding the administration of employees, such as leave, warnings and injuries and many more, thus granting you full control and overview at all times.
- Calculation of salary, WPS, end of service and leave balances
Calculation of salary, WPS, end of service and leave balances
Tayseer offers sophisticated calculations that will turn your salary, end of service and leave calculations into a simple process that requires just a few mouse clicks from your side. Our WPS module takes away the monthly burden of filling complicated spreadsheets by collecting, filling and exporting any required sheets instantly. Of course, all calculations can be exported, modified and printed for your reference.
In addition to the above mentioned functions, Tayseer’s development team is enhancing your experiences through both creating individually required modules and through constant development and refinement in close cooperation with clients.
Have a look at our brochure and videos in order to see Tayseer in action and contact us for your free trial version!
- Employee information sheets & files
Advantages & Benefits
Tayseer offers a multitude of advantages and benefits for its users. This stems directly from the fact that Tayseer has been developed by HR professionals who have extensive HR experience in SMEs operating in the GCC, thus providing unrivaled relevancy, functionality and advantages. Some of the benefits our clients appreciate the most are the following:
- Tayseer on average
- increases efficiency & speed of HR administration by 50% to 80%.
- reduces error rate by 80% to 95%.
- is 90% less expensive than a qualified HR administrator.
- Tayseer can either fully replace the need to hire a HR administrator (for smaller operations) or perfectly complement already existing HR administrators (for larger operations) – in either way, you either save on salaries and/or enable employees to have more time to spend on profit generating tasks.
- Tayseer is available for a fair, clear & fixed price. There are no hidden costs or charges. You stay in full control over your investment at all times, while having the satisfying feeling of working with a product that is not only superior to similar products but costs only a fraction of what our competitors are charging.
- Tayseer can be run either as an offline version for local use in your office only or as web based application that can be accessed anywhere, any day and anytime. Tayseer’s online version works on computers, tablets, mobile phones and other devices with common internet browsers.
- Tayseer is featuring an intuitive, simple, easy to use interface – working with Tayseer usually requires no training or orientation. We provide both videos and manuals outlining all the functions and are available through phone, email and site visits in case of questions.
- Tayseer has been developed by a HR consultancy, thus giving it a clear advantage over other HRIS which have been developed by software companies without any dedicated HR knowledge. Al Jowdah furthermore offers a multitude of complementary HR services and a vast network of partnering companies.
- Tayseer features free trial accounts, rendering you able to experience Tayseer before committing yourself – you know exactly what return on investment you can expect. You can transform your trial account any time to be a full-fledged account, keeping all data.
- Tayseer is a modular project and can be modified to your liking. Essential future developments and modifications are included free of charge. (online version)
- Tayseer has been developed for SMEs in the GCC and is therefore extremely relevant while offering ongoing support and development through a local
- Tayseer on average
Tayseer is available in two independent versions:
- An on-line version that is stored on Al Jowdah’s servers and can be accessed by clients anywhere and anytime through any internet-enabled device, such as laptop, mobile phone and tablet. No further investment into hardware is required.
- An off-line version that is stored directly on the client’s network / computer and can be accessed only from within the network and/or computer.
Both versions of Tayseer feature language support in both English and Arabic. Clients can switch between languages at any given point without restriction.
Clients can enroll for a free trial account in order to experience the benefits of Tayseer extensively. Trial accounts bear no liability and no cost whatsoever and can be cancelled at any time. Upon registering for your free trial account, you will receive your personalized login data & individual support. You can then directly access & use Tayseer from anywhere. You are free to share your login information with whomever you like, thus allowing several of your employees to access Tayseer.
Upon the expiry of your trial period, you can choose whether you would like to go forward with an online or offline version. When deciding for our online version, we will convert your trial account into a full-fledged license account, keeping all data & employees you have added. When deciding for our offline version, we will be you providing you with a physical copy of Tayseer to be installed locally.
Tayseer is available for an unbeatable price that delivers instant return on investment over hiring HR administrators or contracting our competiton.
Please contact us today in order to speak to your personal relationship manager and learn more about how Tayseer significantly improves your HR administration’s effectiveness and speed while reducing cost.
We are happy to hear from clients and connect to you; regardless of whether you have enquiries about our services, would like to get to know us better or just say “Hello” – please feel free to get in touch with us:
Al Jowdah HR Consultancy DMCC
Office TimingsSunday to Thursday9 AM to 5 PMeMail:P.O. Box:211987Location:DMCC free zone, Dubai, United Arab Emirates